SAEM Alumni and Careers
Can you land a job with an SAEM degree? You bet! The career opportunities in the industries of sports, arts and entertainment management are almost endless.
Read the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette article: "SAEM program at Point Park helps students find jobs" to learn more about career opportunities in this field.
Meet some of our SAEM alumni and see where they are working ...
Evan Schall '14, PIttsburgh Penguins
new media coordinator
- Joseph Adams, digital marketing manager for LendingClub
- Carissa Atkinson, founder/artist manager for Creative Direction Artist Management, and marketing director for River City Brass Band
- Megan Beavis, dance instructor and choreographer at Performing Art Studio Be
- Robby Bell, social media manager for Rivers Casino
- Brittany Bishop, marketing assistant for Live Nation Pittsburgh and live social contributor for the NHL
- Mary Beth Cartier, program advertiser and marketing administrator for the Pittsburgh Cultural District
- Kady Chambers, director of booking for Broadway Across America
- Ali (Lewis) Choe, special events catering manager for Portland'5 Centers for the Arts
- Samantha Crowe, marketing specialist for Comcast Technology Solutions
- Louise Diallo, senior program specialist for Marriott International
- Dana Drewniak, jr. group events specialist for the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Lindsey Hay, assistant model booker for Generation Model Management
- Danielle Himes, event coordinator for Grant Street Group
- Jocelyn Hyrb, promotions manager for K-LOVE and Air1 Radio
- Ashley Johnson, special events assistant manager for Sports Authority Field at Mile High
- Gabe Johnson, owner of GCJ Sports, LLC.
- Brianna Joyce, account assistant for Flood, Bumstead, McCready and McCarthy Inc. in Nashville
- Lauren Kachmar, box office supervisor at World Cafe Live
- David Kennedy, customer care representative, ShowClix
- Bret Kunash, promotions manager for Stage AE/Promowest Productions
- Samantha Lynn, advertising coordinator for the Pittsburgh Pirates and stage manager for the Pittsburgh Penguins
- Alison Maternowski, production coordinator for Olympia Development of Michigan
- Meghan McCabe, club events manager at Heinz Field
- Emily McCoy, development associate for The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
- Haley Olah, sponsorship coordinator for Live Nation Entertainment
- Jeremy Olson, box office manager and operations supervisor at Stage AE and stage manager for The Clarks
- Herbie Pallotta, director of social media and digital content for Downtown Grand Las Vegas
- Kimberly Prelosky, manager of artistic operations for the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
- Meredith Savage, VIP services and hospitality specialist for Madison Square Garden
- Evan Schall, new media coordinator for the Pittsburgh Penguins
- Mallory (Schirr) Shea, marketing and media relations at University Musical Society
- Fausto Severino, Latin America crosschecker for Washington Nationals
- Rebecca Shore, marketing planning specialist for Dick's Sporting Goods
- Hugh Stumpp, associate house manager, Jujamcyn Theaters
- Adam Sutermaster, event/box office specialist for BOM Advisers
- Rachel Travisano, concert coordinator and tasting room manager for Pittsburgh Winery
- Nicholas Turgeon, operations supervisor for the David L. Lawrence Convention Center
- April (Weber) Upplegger, special event manager for A Divine Event
- Kelsey Williams, retail business coordinator for Edward Marc Brands
- David Wilson, instant replay technician and game day assistant for the Philadelphia Eagles
- Rachel Winkler, coordinator of development operations for the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
SAEM Career Opportunities
From college sports to minor league and professional, many job opportunities are out there!
Pittsburgh Steelers football, MLB, Washington Nationals, Orlando Magic, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Nationals baseball, Pittsburgh Penguins hockey, Dick’s Sporting Goods, ESPN radio, Pittsburgh Pirates baseball, , Pittsburgh Marathon, Erie SeaWolves baseball, USGA, Madison Square Garden, Pittsburgh Riverhounds Soccer, etc.
SAEM Career Event connects students to internships and jobs.
There are literally hundreds of art galleries, museums and theaters in every metro market!
New York Metropolitan Opera Guild, Broadway Dance Center NYC, Pittsburgh Cultural Trust, Broadway Series, Pittsburgh Playhouse, Pittsburgh Public Theatre, City Theatre, Radio City Music Hall, etc.
TV, radio, internet, entertainment parks, science centers, zoos, aviaries, all of the below and more offer jobs in entertainment management!
Stage AE, Live Nation Pittsburgh, Kennywood Park, iHeart Pittsburgh, The Talent Group, Mosaic, Lincoln Center, ShowClix, Rivers Casino, Sports Authority Field, Madison Square Garden, Comcast Spotlight
The jobs within the organizations listed above include those you would find in any business and include others that are specific to sport, art and entertainment. Job titles can include: agent, administrative assistant, box office manager, sales and sponsorship executives, house management, marketing director, talent manager, advertising manager, event manager, production management, promotions director, director of finance, director of communications, producer, general manager, salesperson and marketing executive, research manager, among others.