Fall 2015 Issue of The Point Magazine Now Online Thursday, September 24, 2015
The Fall 2015 issue of The Point, the magazine for alumni and friends of Point Park University, is now available on campus and online:
Feature highlights and extras include:
- Cycling the City: From educational tours to new bike-sharing opportunities, students, faculty and staff are enjoying riding and learning in bike-friendly Downtown Pittsburgh.
- Academic Progress: Introducing a new interdisciplinary Ph.D in community engagement, a new fully online M.S in health care administration and management, and more.
- Safety First: Point Park Police team up with cinema arts alumni to produce a training film aimed at increasing campus safety.
- Coded for Success: Visiting Professor Mark Voortman makes programming the focus of IT learning in the School of Business.
- Winners' Cup: The KIAC Cup returns to Point Park as the University is named top athletic department in the conference for 2014-15.
- Pioneers are Everywhere: New Alumni App makes networking easy with a multifaceted directory in the palm of your hand.
More About: health care administration and management, Downtown Pittsburgh, Ph.D. in community engagement, student athletes, cinema arts, information technology, The Point, alumni, Public Safety Department