The Counseling Center is located on the 5th floor of Lawrence Hall.
To schedule an appointment:
- Stop in or call during our regular business hours.
- We will gather a little information and schedule a consultation.
- You can also email us to request services: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you email, please indicate days/times within our regular business hours that you are available to schedule a brief screening meeting. Please provide your cell phone number so that we can contact you by phone. WE DO NOT MONITOR THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT OUTSIDE OF OPEN HOURS.
Monday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Tuesday 1:00pm - 4:30pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 7:00pm (closed 1pm - 2pm)
Thursday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm
(Additional morning and evening hours will be available by appointment only.)
University Counseling Center
Point Park University
201 Wood St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
If a therapist is not available and you are experiencing an emergency:
- If the emergency is life threatening, call Public Safety at 412-392-3960 or 911 if off campus
- Contact Public Safety Dispatch at 412 392-3960 to enlist help from the Student Life Administrator on Duty
- Contact Resolve Crisis Network at 1-888-796-8226 (toll free)
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room