The Counseling Center is located on the 5th floor of Lawrence Hall.
To schedule an appointment:
- Stop in or call during our regular business hours.
- We will gather a little information and schedule a consultation.
- You can also email us to request services: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you email, please indicate days/times within our regular business hours that you are available to schedule a brief screening meeting. Please provide your cell phone number so that we can contact you by phone. WE DO NOT MONITOR THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT OUTSIDE OF OPEN HOURS.
- The UCC is closed for regular walk-in business during the summer. The UCC will be providing ongoing therapy and scheduled consultation services. To schedule a consultation, please leave a voicemail message at 412-392-3977 or email us at email@example.com. We will check messages daily during the week. If you are in need of immediate support, please call Resolve Crisis Center at 888-796-8226.
University Counseling Center
Point Park University
201 Wood St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
If a therapist is not available and you are experiencing an emergency:
- If the emergency is life threatening, call Campus Safety at 412-392-3960 or 911 if off campus
- Contact Campus Safety Dispatch at 412 392-3960 to enlist help from the Student Life Administrator on Duty
- Contact Resolve Crisis Network at 1-888-796-8226 (toll free)
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room