Senior Showcase Helps Launch Students' Careers
Each year, Point Park University seniors majoring in theatre and cinema are selected to participate in the Conservatory of Performing Arts annual showcases to help launch their careers. This year's showcase season includes:
May 6, 2019, 1:30 and 4:30 p.m.
The Theater Center
New York, NY
Our graduating B.F.A. acting and musical theatre students will join together to present a 60-minute showcase for industry professionals. The students train with leading professionals in the industry to prepare them for this experience.
The artistic team includes:
- Zeva Barzell , showcase director, head of Point Park's musical theatre program
- Robin Walsh, showcase director, head of Point Park's acting program
- Camille Rolla, showcase music director/accompanist, musical director in Pittsburgh
- Erin Ortman, showcase creative consultant, theatre director and teaching artist in New York City
- Lyla Bartman, showcase stage manager, senior B.F.A. in theatre production (stage-management) major
- Kylee Risdon, showcase stage manager, senior B.F.A. in theatre production (stage-management) major
- Alexandra Yargeau, showcase coordinator, assistant to the chair of Point Park's theatre program
Cinema Arts Thesis Showcase
April 20, 2019
GRW Theater in the University Center
- Animation & Visual Effects Thesis Screening: 4:30 p.m.
- Reception with Documentaries Screening: 5:30 p.m. (second floor lobby and UC 212)
- Production 4 Thesis Screening: 7 p.m.