Jeffrey J. Seaman, M.I.S.
Assistant Professor, Applied Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science, Information Technology, University of Phoenix
- Master of Information Systems, Information Systems, Robert Morris University
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Android Mobile Development
- IOS Mobile Development
- System Analysis Design
- Intermediate & Advance Java Programming
- C Programming
- Python Programming
- Information Technology Management
- Web Development
Jeffrey J. Seaman, M.I.S, is an assistant professor of applied computer science in the Rowland School of Business at Point Park University. Prior to joining Point Park, he spent 19 years in the industry for different organizations from biotechnology and financial institutions to communications and the utility space, working as software engineer, director of IT, and more recently, as a senior application architect.
Over the past several years, Seaman has worked as an adjunct professor teaching computer information technology at the Community College of Allegheny County and West Liberty University, respectively.
Seaman has many years of in-depth experience working with various computer operating systems, databases, servers and web applications.
Point Park Features
- "National Winners: Point Park Students Awarded $5,000 for First Place Finish in GfK NextGen Data Science Competition," Point Park University website, April 14, 2020.
- "Point Park University Welcomes 12 New Full-Time Faculty Members," Point Park University website, Sept. 27, 2018.