Student Organizations on Campus
Below are a list of some student organizations at Point Park with a focus on faith and spiritual life.
- Believers' LoveWorld Bible Study – Believers’ LoveWorld Bible Study Class is a Christian Fellowship and an organization that aims to bring God’s divine presence to the students of PPU and to demonstrate the character of the Spirit through the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Our vision is to take God’s divine presence to every student’s world and to demonstrate the character of the Spirit.
- Coalition for Christian Outreach (CCO) – Formerly the Body Christian Fellowship, the CCO at Point Park is a student-run club at Point Park University, formed in partnership with the Coalition for Christian Outreach (CCO). We invite students to encounter Christ and to be transformed through their relationship with God and each other. We learn, grow and serve in community as we join Christ’s restoration of the world. Outside of the weekly large group gathering, there are several other opportunities to get involved such as small group meetings, service opportunities, and social events.
- New Culture - New Culture is a way to reach the Pittsburgh community by experiencing incredible conversation through Christ, meeting new people, and exploring the city in a new way! Our primary focus as a team is to love God, love each other, and love our friends and family well.
- Point Park Yoga Club - We will have meetings on Sundays at 10 a.m. (times may vary) that will consist of yoga classes taught every week between Maddie Dugan and Zia Mancuso. Our purpose is to spread yoga and mindfulness to the Point Park Community.
- The U – The purpose of The U is to bring as many people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by holding church services that are geared toward college-aged students.
Are you interested in starting a new organization?