Welcome to the Office of Student Accounts
The Office of Student Accounts is primarily responsible for billing, payment plans, employer reimbursement, third party billing, collections and student refunds.
- Tuition Due Date and Payment Options
- How to View Your Bill
- Make a Payment
- Financial Clearance
- Payment Plans
- Employer Reimbursement
- Disbursement of Student Refunds
- Federal Perkins Loan Program
- Bookstore Charges
- Policy Information - It is the student's responsibility to stay informed on all policy changes and updates
- Glossary of Terms
- Tax Information - 1098T forms are available online after Jan. 31 at www.ecsi.net.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday,
Friday, 8:30 a.m - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday Hours Schedule
Office of Student Accounts
201 Wood Street, 121 Thayer Hall
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Students can view their student accounts billing statement online. Students may also make payments online at PointWeb.