Admitted Students Resources for Admitted Students
Congratulations on your admission to Point Park University!
On this page, you'll find information about how to confirm your seat in the incoming class, and what steps you need to take regarding financial aid, housing, orientation, computer needs and more. Be sure to review our key dates for admitted students and to connect with future classmates in our Class of 2023 Facebook group. Welcome!
Accept Point Park's offer of Admission
- Submit your Acceptance of Admission form (sent in your admission packet).
- Fall full-time students - Make your non-refundable $350 tuition deposit payment before May 1 to reserve your spot. You will receive a letter of receipt via U.S. mail.
- Spring full-time students - Make your non-refundable $350 tuition deposit payment as soon as possible to reserve your spot. You will receive a letter of receipt via U.S. mail.
- Part-time students - Make your non-refundable $50 tuition deposit payment to reserve your spot. You will receive a letter of receipt via U.S. mail.
- For students who receive conditional admittance, learn more about those requirements.
Use your Point Park email
- After we receive your tuition deposit, we will send your Point Park email address and user account information.
- All information from Point Park will be sent to that email address - please check your inbox regularly!
- Learn more about Point Park email accounts.
Apply for financial aid
- Point Park offers generous financial aid packages and strongly encourages all students to apply for assistance.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid by our March 15 priority deadline.
Attend Admitted Students Day (Full-time Students)
Live on Campus
- Complete the freshman housing and meal plan contracts and the roommate questionnaire.
- Pay your residence hall room deposit ($400).
- Housing is guaranteed for incoming freshmen until July 15.
- Residence hall room and roommate assignments will be sent after mid-July.
- Review residence hall move-in dates and procedures.
Commute to Campus
Attend Pioneer Experience: New Student Orientation
- Pioneer Experience orientation sessions are held in June, July and August.
- Sessions are set up for students who will live on campus, students who will commute to campus, and transfer students.
- Pioneer Experience also offers parent information sessions.
Explore computer options and resources
- Minimum and suggested computer specifications to ensure any desktop or laptop is compatible with Point Park's network
- Computer Buying Program - discounted purchasing of Apple and Lenovo computers
- Student printing - credits and costs
- On-campus computer labs - equipment, locations, hours
- Point Park WiFi
- Network/Internet access from residence hall rooms