Christine Secilia, M.S.
Lecturer, Criminal Justice and Intelligence Studies
Coordinator, Undergradute Criminal Justice Program
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, Point Park University
- Master of Science, Criminal Justice Administration, Point Park University
- Act 120 Certification, Allegheny County Police Academy
- Intro to Criminal Justice
- History of Organized Crime
- Fraud Investigations
- Sex Crime Investigations
- Transnational Crime
- Criminal Law and Procedures
- Criminal Evidence
- Professional Ethics
- Criminal Profiling
- Evolution of Policing
Christine Secilia, M.S., has 14 years of law enforcement experience, including six years as a sergeant. Secilia also worked with DANET (Allegheny County District Attorney's Narcotics Enforcement Team) in undercover narcotics investigations. She has been recognized in a variety of areas such as high risk search warrant completions. Additionally, Secilia has served as an evidence room supervisor, Megan's Law liaison, taser trainer and more. For eight years, she has taught college students who are pursuing careers in the criminal justice field.
- American Federation of Teachers CCAC Local 2067
- United Steelworkers Union District 10, Local 1088
Point Park Features
- "Criminal Justice Career-Ready: A Q&A with Faculty About Preparing Point Park Students for the Field," Point Park University website, May 29, 2020.
- "Point Park Students Learn About Career Opportunities With the U.S. Supreme Court Police Department," Point Park University website, Feb. 28, 2020.
- "Allegheny County Jail Corrections Officer Discusses Internship Opportunities with Criminal Justice Students," Point Park University website, Nov. 15, 2019.
- "Faculty Q&A: Meet Christine Secilia, M.S., Department of Criminal Justice and Intelligence Studies," Point Park University website, Jan. 15, 2019.