B.F.A. in Animation and Visual Effects
- Students pursuing a B.F.A. take courses in the major all four years, culminating in a senior thesis project.
- Upon completion of the program, graduates possess the necessary balance of narrative and technical skills and asthetic development to find their path in the expanding animation and visual effects industry.
- B.F.A. students are required to complete 126 credits.
B.A. in Animation and Visual Effects
- B.A. students have the flexibility to double major, pursue study abroad opportunities or complete the degree in less than four years, while still gaining experience in the field.
- Fewer required courses in the major allows students to take more general electives so that they can build their own interdisciplinary course of study.
- B.A. students are required to complete 120 credits.
You will receive a well-rounded education through Point Park's core curriculum and classes in your major. Some of the courses in the program include:
- Classical Animation
- Visual Development for Animation
- Concept Art
- Comics and Storyboarding
- Intermediate and Advanced Motion Graphics
- History of Animation
- Intermediate and Advanced 3D Animation
- Character Animation and Analysis I & II
- Theory of Game Design
- Sound for Animation and Visual Effects