Skip to main content

Change of Address

Use PointWeb to change your address. Simply log in and navigate to the "Personal Info" tab, edit your Biographical Information and then click "Submit." View step-by-step instructions.

You can also stop by the Office of the University Registrar on the ninth floor of Thayer Hall to pick up and complete a Change of Address Form (.pdf). The form includes changing of name, address, and emergency contacts. You are not required to complete each portion. You may either fax or mail this form.

Change of Name

If you are changing your name, the Office of the University Registrar requires a copy of identification (i.e. driver's license, Social Security card or marriage license) with the form. When faxing the form and identification, please provide a phone number in case it is illegible.

Please mail or fax the request form to:

Office of the University Registrar
Point Park University
201 Wood St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
(P) 412-392-3861
(F) 412-392-8062