Commuter Shuttle Service and STAGE AE
- Shuttles will begin a full schedule on Mon., Aug. 27, 2018
- No shuttles on Labor Day, Mon., Sept. 3, 2018
- Shuttles will resume on Tues., Sept. 4, 2018
- No shuttles for Thanksgiving/Fall Break, Nov. 19 - 25, 2018
- Shuttles will resume on Mon., Nov. 26, 2018
- Last Shuttles for fall semester on Sun., Dec. 16, 2018
- Shuttles will begin a full schedule on Mon., Jan. 7, 2019
- No shuttles for Martin Luther King Day, Jan. 21, 2019
- No shuttles for Spring Break, Feb. 23 - March 3, 2019
- Shuttles will resume on Mon., March 4, 2019
- Limited service to/from Oakland (times are to be determined) on Easter Sunday, April 21, 2019
- Last shuttles for spring semester on Sun., April 28, 2018
Sunday through Saturday service
Point Park University fleet vehicles to depart from the Student Center parking lot and 222 Craft Avenue approximately every 30 minutes starting at 7:00 a.m. until 11:30 p.m. See examples below:
- 7:00 a.m. - One vehicle leaving the Student Center Parking Lot to 222 Craft Avenue
- 7:00 a.m. - One vehicle leaving 222 Craft Avenue to the Student Center parking lot
This schedule will continue until 1:00 p.m.. There is a break at that time then the schedule resumes at 3:00 p.m. and continues until 11:30 p.m.
NOTE: There is no Easter Break and service on Easter Sunday is limited with the times to be determined.
Service runs Monday thru Thursday Sept. 10-13, 24-27, Oct. 8-11, 22-25, Nov. 5-8, and ending on Nov. 8, 2018 (no service during holiday breaks).
|Student Center Parking Lot||9:40 a.m.|
|Stage AE||11 a.m.|
|Student Center Parking Lot||11:20 a.m.|
|Stage AE||12:40 p.m.|
Notification of Cancellation
If there is cause for cancellation and/or suspension of transportation service due to severe weather or other reason, there will be notification through the Point Alert System. Learn more about the Point Alert System.
The regular drop-off and pick-up service is at the Student Center parking lot (located next to the Student Center) on the Boulevard of the Allies side of the lot. During parades and/or other road closures which cause the Boulevard of the Allies to be closed the alternative drop-off and pick-up service is First Avenue and Wood Street (near Frontier Hall) and the secondary is Fort Pitt and Wood Street (near the West Penn Building). Once the Boulevard of the Allies is open for vehicles the service will resume at the Student Center parking lot.
Point Park University Contact Information
Jan Pekar, Director of Transportation and Administrative Services
- Office: 412-392-3495
- Point Park University - Public Safety
- Office: 412-392-3960