Center for Inclusive Excellence
Learning Happens Everywhere
Based on the proposition that learning happens everywhere, the Center for Inclusive Excellence (CIE) fosters dynamic pedagogies and co-curricular strategies practiced campus-wide, empowering students to discover their own transformative experiences. The CIE's emphasis on academic excellence, thoughtful implementation of high-impact practices, and yearly measurable outcomes reflects Point Park's vision of innovation and diversity, creating strong communities and successful graduates.
Location and Hours
- 214-216 Thayer Hall
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.; additional hours by appointment.
We can help you with the following:
- Incorporating high-impact techniques in a classroom
- Co-ops and internships
- Capstone courses
- Linking co-curricular and curricular activities
- Diverse learning styles
- Constructing course and program assessment plans
- Tools for displaying and analyzing data
- Creative strategies for assessment
- Analysis of assessment results
Center for Inclusive Excellence Staff
Please contact us at email@example.com for assistance with any CIE services. All phone numbers are area code and exchange 412-392.
|Dr. Jonas Prida, Assistant Provost for Curriculum, Assessment, and Accreditationfirstname.lastname@example.org||x4773|
|Megan Fahey, Coordinator for Inclusive Excellenceemail@example.com||x3880|
|Maureen Sofia, Coordinator of Planning and Assessmentfirstname.lastname@example.org
To Learn more about assessment at Point Park, please visit our Assessment of Student Learning page, or log on to Blackboard to visit our Center for Inclusive Excellence page or University Assessment page.