Quality College Experience, Life-long Returns
by the Numbers
- 13:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- 99% of incoming freshmen received financial aid
- $21,900 average annual financial assistance package
- 75% freshmen-to-sophomore retention rate
- 80% of grads employed full-time according to most recent survey
- 72 scholarly presentations made worldwide by our faculty in 2011
Read the University fact sheet.
Small class sizes. Access to faculty who are real-world practitioners. An urban campus that connects students to business, sciences, arts and entertainment. And significant financial assistance that makes it affordable. These are all part of the unique Point Park experience — and at the heart of the distinct value of a Point Park education.
College is a significant investment. And as with any financial undertaking, you are interested in the long-term return. As you compare colleges, look at how Point Park delivers on the promise to give you a solid return on your investment. Through the links below, we invite you to explore Point Park's high student-satisfaction results, our generous financial aid, our distinguished faculty and our accomplished alumni.
Student Satisfaction - Read about our satisfied students
Affordability - Read about our financial aid to 99 percent of recent freshmen
- Distinguished Faculty - Read about our accomplished faculty
- Successful Alumni - Read about our successful and supportive alumni