School of Business
The Difference is Real-World
Ever thought of running your own company? Or breaking into the business side of sports? Or pursuing an innovative career in the changing world of technology? Whatever you're thinking, we can help you get down to business.
At Pittsburgh's only Downtown university, you'll have the unique opportunity to study, gain experience and learn business — in the real world. With the city of Pittsburgh as your campus, you'll have professors who teach from their own real-world experience. And, you'll have internship and job opportunities with leading companies and organizations. Pittsburgh ranks seventh for Fortune 500 company headquarters and has more than 100 billion-dollar global corporations.
Think about it. You can go somewhere else and spend four years talking about the real world, or you can come to Point Park University and spend four years immersing in it.
Point Park offers 11 bachelor’s degree programs and four associate degrees, with options for part-time and Saturday accelerated schedules. We especially welcome transfer students.
- Business (Accelerated capstone, offered fully online or in a hybrid format of online and face-to-face Saturday classes)
- Business Management
- Economics and Finance
- Human Resource Management (Traditional or capstone)
- Information Technology (Also offered fully online)
- Leadership and Public Service
- Management Services (Capstone)
- Organizational Leadership (Accelerated capstone, offered fully online or in a hybrid format of online and face-to-face Saturday classes)
- Public Administration (Offered fully online or in a hybrid format)
- Sports, Arts and Entertainment Management
Point Park offers specialized master’s degrees, all designed with flexible scheduling for students who work and/or have families.
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) (five concentration options)
- M.B.A. in Global Management and Administration
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (four concentration options)
- M.B.A./ M.A. in Journalism and Mass Communications
- M.S. in Health Care Administration and Management (fully online)
Ensuring Academic Excellence
The International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education is the accrediting body for the Point Park University School of Business where annual assessments (NSSE and SSI ) of students, programs, and outcomes are part of our continuous commitment to academic excellence.