Professors and Alumna Present Research at Business Conference
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Point Park University School of Business faculty members James Haley, Ph.D., Michele Langbein, Ph.D., Archish Maharaja, Ed.D., Gita Maharaja, Ed.D., M.H. Sidky, Ph.D. and M.B.A. alumna Dawn Parasolick presented their research at the 36th Annual Meeting of the Northeastern Association of Business, Economics and Technology held Oct. 17-18 in State College, Pa.
Research presentations included:
- “A Multi-level Socratic Approach to Teaching M.B.A. Course Ethical Leadership and Sustainable Organizations Utilizing Instructional Activities Inside and Outside of the Classroom and Student Assessment to Improve the Course,” with James Haley, Ph.D. and Dawn Parasolick, M.B.A.
- “Can You Really do Marketing in the Health Care Sector?” with Gita Maharaja, Ed.D. and Archish Maharaja, Ed.D.
- “Ethics Education and Accreditation,” with Michele Langbein, Ph.D.
- “Global Water Crisis: Dying of Thirst on a Water Planet,” with M.H. Sidky, Ph.D.
- “Occupational Fraud and Motivations for Fraud in Today’s Corporate World: Who is to Blame?” with Archish Maharaja, Ed.D., Gita Maharaja, Ed.D. and Dawn Parasolick, M.B.A.
In addition, A. Maharaja and Langbein served as chairs for two of the sessions at the NABET conference.