Faculty & Staff  |  Current Students

Online | News | Calendar | Directory | Library | Give

Title IX: Sexual Misconduct

Title IX Contacts

Institutional Oversight
Karen S. McIntyre, Senior Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs/Chief Academic Officer and Title IX Coordinator
    Student Contact
    Keith Paylo, Associate Vice President of Student Affairs and Deputy Title IX Coordinator
      Staff Contact
      Guy Catania, Assistant Vice President of Human Resources and Deputy Title IX Coordinator
        Faculty Contact
        James Thomas, Associate Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs and Deputy Title IX Coordinator
          Compliance Contact
          Elizabeth H. Rosemeyer, Assistant Director, Title IX Compliance

            Title IX Notice of Nondiscrimination

            This is a graphic showing the words

            Point Park University does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its education programs, activities, or employment practices. Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (Title IX), 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681 et seq., and its implementing regulations, 34 C.F.R. Part 106, prohibit discrimination on the basis of sex in education programs or activities operated by recipients of Federal financial assistance.  See full policy.

            To Report a Crime

            • Call Point Park Police: 412-392-3960
            • Call 911

            If You Are in Crisis

            • Resolve Crisis Hotline: 1-888-7-YOU-CAN (1-888-796-8226)
            • Pittsburgh Action Against Rape
              Call anytime to speak with a trained counselor.
              24-Hour Free Confidential Hotline: 1-866-END-RAPE (1-866-363-7273)

            If You Are Supporting a Friend

            Consult these suggestions for supporting a friend or family member who has experienced sexual misconduct.   

            If You Want To Report Sexual Misconduct

            You may contact any of the Title IX contacts listed on the right of this page, under the Title IX Contacts heading, to make a report or you can complete an Online Incident Report. This report may be completed by a victim, a third party or anonymously.

            Get Informed

            Learn more at the following websites: