POSITION: Director of Enrollment Marketing
REPORTS TO: Vice President for Enrollment Management
REQUIREMENTS: Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of advertising, promotion, and marketing strategies including the use of social media and information technology to improve the recruitment and enrollment of students (traditional undergraduate, graduate and adult students).
Advanced knowledge of recruitment funnel development and management and proven success in creating, implementing, and evaluating a comprehensive enrollment plan.
A bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, communications, related field or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience from which comparable skills can be acquired.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in positions of increasing responsibility directly related to marketing, in a college/university setting. Knowledge of marketing best practices in higher education related to admissions, student affairs, academic affairs, and financial aid for both traditional and adult student populations is required.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: The Director of Enrollment Marketing is responsible for the Point Park University student recruitment lifecycle from first awareness through enrollment. The position is responsible for developing, executing, and assessing, strategic marketing and recruitment processes and campaigns for all PPU programs that serve students regionally, nationally and globally.
- Provide leadership in the development of marketing and outreach plans, policies, procedures, programs and systems to support and achieve enrollment goals.
- Analyze and evaluate strategic and targeted recruitment needs. Plan, implement, and report on enrollment programs addressing such needs.
- Assist in development of communication strategies for a variety of market segments that address prospective students, program and enrollment inquiries, application processes, and pre-enrollment phases of the PPU admissions process.
- Develop business processes for effective departmental and cross-departmental functions related to brand management and marketing.
- Collaborate with all areas of the campus in order to effectively market PPU to prospective students and the community at large including communication distribution channels, college websites, social media, marketing, and public information.
- Collaborate with senior academic and administrative staff to successfully launch new programs including marketplace positioning, launch/awareness building strategies, as well as contributing to competitive intelligence, working with market research vendors as appropriate, and assist with program launch budgets.
- Oversee the University’s advertising and enrollment marketing activities including SF0, PPC, online banner advertising, email, outdoor, print, radio, direct mail, content marketing, and recruitment events to successfully promote PPU’s academic programs.
- Operate as point of contact and signing authority for advertising/media and event vendors
- Develop and promote communication channels between all administrative and academic units including marketing, admissions, student services, athletics, and financial aid, in support of enrollment marketing strategies and goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants should forward a cover letter and resume via email to HROffice@pointpark.edu (preferred) or mail to:
Point Park University
Human Resources Office
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
When responding via email please reference - DIRECTOR OF ENROLLMENT MARKETING - in the subject line.
Please submit documents in Rich Text (.txt) Word document (.doc) or Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf).
All emails submitted will receive an automatic confirmation email. Due to some junk mail filters, the confirmation email may not reach you. To ensure receipt of the confirmation email, utilize the return receipt option built into your email program when sending your information.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of resumes received, Point Park University will not be able to respond to inquiries regarding the status of your resume. If we determine that your skills and experience match the position requirements, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity further. If you do not hear from us, we encourage you to revisit our website at www.pointpark.edu for the status of the position and future opportunities.
Point Park University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.