Dance Workshop Open
July 18 to July 29, 2016 (two weeks)
Two-Week Technique Program
No Audition Required
Enrollment Limit: 90 students ages 10 and older
Number of Openings Left: 8
Dates: Program begins July 18, 2016, and ends July 29, 2016
Schedule: Classes are held Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuition: $700 (includes daily lunch buffet)
Full payment due: June 3, 2016
Monday through Friday
9:30 to 11 a.m. - Ballet Class
11 a.m. to Noon - Pointe Class or Pointe Strengthening Class
11 a.m. to Noon - * Tap Class 2x a week (Optional T & H)
Noon to 1 p.m. - Lunch
1 to 2:30 p.m. - Jazz Class
2:30 to 4 p.m. - Modern Class
*Students who do not wish to take tap class can take pointe class or strengthening class five days a week.
REGISTRATION FORM: A non-refundable deposit of $100 must be included with the registration in order to hold a spot in the program. THIS FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Withdraw before June 3: $100 non-refundable
- Withdraw from June 4 to June 26: $140 non refundable - 80% of tuition refundable.
- Withdraw from June 26 to July 10: $210 non-refundable - 70% of tuition refundable.
- Withdraw from June 11 to July 16: $280 non-refundable - 60% of tuition refundable.
- Withdraw after July 16: $350 non-refundable - 50% of tuition refundable.
- Can I register online? No. The registration form must be mailed to our office. Once the student is registered, payment can be made online.
- Can I register over the phone or fax my registration? Since this program has a limited number of students, we cannot accept a fax or register students over the phone. To ensure that all registrations are handled in the same manner, please print, complete and mail the registration to the address below.
Point Park's Community Classes
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222