Pick Your Passion, Be Yourself at Point Park
Whether you’re into business, science, dance or sports, there’s no pressure to conform. Point Park University is a place that embraces the individual. Whatever your passion is, you’ll find a mutual respect and sense of community that makes us all one.
Check out some stats below on Point Park University and our incoming freshmen and transfer students for fall 2014.
Student ProfileGlobal cultural studies major Carlene Morgan interned for the Allegheny County Department of Economic Development.
Alumni ProfileMeet 2013 alumna Michele Tabaka, marketing director at John Heineman Company.
Our Incoming Class for Fall 2014
- 910 total students from 36 states and 14 countries
- 538 female students, 372 male students
- 43 of the 67 counties in Pennsylvania are represented
- Average GPA: 3.08
- Average SAT: 1483
- Average ACT: 22
Top Five Most Popular Majors at Point Park
- Theatre Arts
- Sports, Arts and Entertainment Management
- Cinema Production
- Business Management
Point Park at a Glance
- More than 80 undergraduate majors/programs and 18 graduate programs
- Dynamic campus in Downtown Pittsburgh
- Enrollment: More than 4,000 full- and part-time students
- Accomplished faculty; student-to-faculty ratio of 13:1
- Five residence halls, with nearly 1,000 students
- Affordable tuition costs; no differential for out-of-state students
- Generous financial aid; nearly all freshmen receive assistance
- Substantial merit-based scholarships
- More than 50 student clubs and organizations
- 13 men's and women's varsity sports teams competing at the NAIA level
- More than 20,000 alumni in all 50 states and 33 countries around the world