Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
The School of Communication offers Bachelor of Arts degrees with the following majors:
- Broadcast production and media management
- Broadcast reporting
- Mass communication
- Multimedia (including new graphic design concentration)
- Public relations and advertising (also offered fully online)
Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.)
The School of Communication offers a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in photography.
Master of Arts (M.A.)
The School of Communication offers a Master of Arts (M.A.) degree in communication technology and in media communication. It also offers a M.A./M.B.A. degree program in conjunction with the School of Business.
- Master of Arts in communication technology with a concentration in social media or applied practices
- Master of Arts in media communication with specializations in public relations and advertising, documentary and journalism
- M.A./M.B.A. Students in this program select from three concentrations: public relations and advertising management, print/digital media management, or broadcast/digital media management
Alphabetical list of the undergraduate majors offered in the School of Communication: