Professor Emeritus, Mathematics and Physics
- Bachelor of Science, Physics, Math and Chemistry, Banares Hindu University, India
- Master of Science, Physics, Banares Hindu University, India
- Doctor of Philosophy, Physics, Carnegie Mellon University
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of Pittsburgh
- General Physics I and II
- College Physics I and II
- Modern Physics
- College Algebra
- Elementary Algebra
- Fundamentals of Mathematics
- Elementary Statistics
- College Geometry
- Calculus I, II and III
- Advanced Calculus I and II
- Vector Analysis
- Linear Algebra I and II
- Abstract Algebra
Professor Emeritus Vishnu Agrawala, Ph.D., has taught undergraduate physics and mathematics courses at Point Park University since 1967. His early research activity was in the area of applications of group theory to particle physics, involving some programming experience in Fortran and Algol. More recently, Agrawala obtained results in the theory of computational complexity, tensor rank, invariants of Lie algebras and graded Lie algebras.
- Mathematical Association of America, Allegheny Mountain section
Point Park Features
- "International Faculty Come to Point Park From Around the Globe," Point Park University website, Feb. 23, 2016.
- "Teachable Moments with Vishnu Agrawala, Ph.D.," The Point, Winter 2013 issue.