Employer Reimbursed Tuition Agreement
Point Park University is pleased to offer deferred payments for students who are eligible to receive tuition reimbursement from their employers. Please note the amount deferred is limited to the amount reimbursed by your employer.
A new agreement, human resources contact information and fee MUST BE SUBMITTED EACH SEMESTER.
Online Agreement and Enrollment Process
- Complete the online agreement by logging in to PointWeb
- Pay a $45 nonrefundable deferred payment fee
- Pay balance not reimbursed by your employer, if applicable
- Agreement and all payments must be received by each semester's tuition due date.
How do I complete the online agreement?
- Log in to PointWeb and follow the steps below
- Click on the Student Tab
- Click Student Accounts
- Go to Forms and select "Employer Reimbursed Tuition Agreement"
- Complete the online agreement and submit your electronic signature
What happens after I submit my online agreement?
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming that your request has been sent to the Office of Student Accounts.
- Your Human Resources Office will be contacted by the Office of Student Accounts to verify your benefits.
- You will make payment for the deferred payment fee and balance not covered by tuition reimbursement as the final step to enroll in the program.
How will I know that I am officially enrolled in the program?
You are officially enrolled when you have completed the above steps and a charge for the deferred payment fee reflects on your student account for the applicable semester. You can view your account via PointWeb.
Terms and Conditions
- All forms and deferred payment fee must be completed in full and submitted to the Office of Student Accounts by the tuition due date established
- Students who withdraw from the University will be subject to the University's refund policy
- Prepayment of all charges can be made at any time
- A new agreement, human resources contact information and fee must be submitted each semester
- All charges not covered by the employee's tuition reimbursement must be paid by the tuition due date
- Any balance on account must be paid in full to avoid a $75 per month late fee
- Agreement becomes null and void for students who completely withdraw from the University.
Deferred Tuition Due Dates
A deferred tuition due date is the date your tuition is due after you have been enrolled in the Employer Reimbursement Program. This is not the date your agreement and deferred payment is due.
- Fall tuition due Feb. 15
- Spring tuition due June 15
- Summer tuition due Sept. 15
For more employer reimbursement information, please call Student Accounts at 412-392-3444 or email email@example.com.
Third-party payments include such things as Office of Vocational Rehabilitation students, Veterans Administration students and direct billings to companies across the country that provide tuition benefits to their employees.
For more information, please call Christine Yannick at 412-392-3443 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition Discount Programs
Point Park is pleased to offer tuition discounts to select companies and organizations that have established agreements with the University as a benefit to their employees or members. The level of the discount varies according to the agreement in place. Please visit the Tuition Discount Programs page for more information.