Welcome to the Career Development Center
Career Development Center Hours
- Monday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday & Evenings
Call for an appointment
The Career Development Center is an education and resource center that helps students develop the professional skills they'll need to achieve their goals, advance their professions and serve their communities.
The programs and services offered through Career Development facilitate partnerships between students, faculty, staff, employers and alumni to maximize career opportunities.
Students and alumni who use our services will learn to:
- create tailored resumes and cover letters for specific jobs
- use Point Park Career Network and other technology to research and apply for jobs
- conduct a successful job interview
- participate in networking opportunities
- develop a professional network
- create career goals
- develop a plan on how to achieve career goals
The Career Development Center offers a wide range of services to help students and alumni tap into employment resources and opportunities:
- Jobs and internships
- Career fairs and workshops
- On-campus job recruitment by employers
- Jobs with the U.S. government
- Resources and handouts
Schedule an appointment or walk in
We'll work with you in one-on-one counseling appointments at the Career Development Center, or by telephone or email, whichever works best with your schedule.
To schedule an appointment or contact us with any questions, call 412-392-3950 or email email@example.com
- Class of 2012: Graduate Outcomes Survey Summary | Graduate Student Data
- Class of 2013: Graduate Outcomes Survey Summary | Graduate Student Data
Career Development Staff
Our four career counselors are cross-trained and are assigned to one of Point Park's academic schools, creating close working relationships that support specific career directions. Career counselors also work closely with staff members in the Center for Student Success to assist students.
- Meet the staff of the Career Development Center.