Answers to your questions
As a parent or guardian of a prospective student, you have important questions about admissions, financial aid, campus safety, health services and more. We're here to help you find the information you need.
Quality, affordable private education
Small classes. Access to faculty who are real-world practitioners. A dynamic urban campus. It’s all part of the unique college experience that is Point Park.
No other university will shape your student’s life, career and future quite like Point Park. And it’s an affordable option. In the 2014-15 academic year, 99 percent of incoming freshmen received some type of financial aid. We’re proud of our ability to enable so many students to enjoy the value of a Point Park education. Learn more about how we make tuition affordable and discover all of your family's financial aid options.
We are committed to your student’s success. Thanks to Point Park’s small class sizes, all students receive one-on-one attention from their instructors. Point Park has a Center for Student Success to connect students with individualized academic support and services. In addition, the Program for Academic Success offers disability services, course-specific tutoring, study skills, writing support, exam preparation and more.
Health and Safety
We know you want to ensure that your student will be safe and healthy. Our Department of Public Safety staff and Point Park officers are at work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure a secure campus environment. Learn how our students use the PointALERT emergency notification system and more.
And find out how our Student Health Center supports the health and psychological well-being of all students.
- Nov. 25, 2014 - General Admissions Online Chat
- Dec. 16, 2014 - General Admissions Online Chat
- Jan. 19, 2015 - Parent Lunchtime Online Chat
- Feb. 3, 2015 - Admitted Students Online Chat
- Feb. 7, 2015 - Open House
- Feb. 17, 2015 - General Admissions Online Chat
- March 10, 2015 - Financial Aid Online Chat
- March 15, 2015 - Priority Financial Aid Deadline to complete FAFSA
- March 31, 2015 - Parent Lunchtime Online Chat
- April 14, 2015 - Financial Aid Online Chat
- April 30, 2015 - General Admissions Online Chat
- May 1, 2015 - Recommended Tuition Deposit Deadline
- May 19, 2015 - General Admissions Online Chat
- June 16, 2015 - Admitted Students Online Chat
- July 14, 2015 - General Admissions Online Chat
- Aug. 11, 2015 - General Admissions Online Chat