Welcome Point Park Families
Whether you are the parent of a new student or a seasoned senior, welcome! We are here to assist you as you support your student. Through this special section of the website — and the parent e-newsletter — we can help you empower your student to make the most of all University resources.
Academic Success & Career Development
Point Park is dedicated to helping all students succeed inside and outside of the classroom. Learn how your student can find available programs and individual support.
Safety & Health Services
A Point Park education is a worthwhile investment that will provide life-long returns for your student. Don’t miss important deadlines each year to submit your family’s FAFSA form and apply for all financial aid. Learn more about new scholarships and stay up-to-date on all of your student and family financial aid options.
Important News & Dates
- Nov. 23-28, 2015: Thanksgiving break
- Dec. 8-11, 2015: Final exams week
- Jan. 11, 2016: Spring semester begins, traditional and evening
- Feb. 27-March 4, 2016: Spring break
- March 15, 2016: Priority financial aid deadline
- April 23-29, 2016: Final exams week
- April 30, 2016: Commencement