Many alumni and friends have provided generous support for students by establishing an endowed scholarship or award. With each gift comes a personal story.
Some scholarships honor family members who built the foundation for the success of future generations. Others reflect the donor’s gratitude for their own student experience.
Whatever the inspiration for giving, the need has never been more urgent. Your support is very impactful for our students.
Gifts may begin at the $10,000 minimum endowment level and funds can be utilized for any programmatic initiative or scholarship. These gifts must be paid within three years, and will be considered endowed at the time of full payment.
Donors may also consider a $2,000 minimum expendable level, where funds are specific to one-time student scholarship awards. These gifts are paid out within any given fiscal year and the donor may make monthly payments.
Learn more about how you can establish or contribute to a scholarship fund at Point Park. Contact Penny Schnarrs, assistant vice president, constituent relations and resources at 412-392-8060 or email@example.com.
Scholarships and Awards
- Alumni Association Scholarship Fund
- Jon A. and Donna L. Boscia Scholarship Fund
- Deloitte and Touche LLP Scholarship
- Thomas W. Golonski Family Undergraduate Scholarship Fund
- William Randolph Hearst Endowed Scholarship Fund
- George E. Marin Information Technology and Business Undergraduate Scholarship
- Dr. Timothy W. McGuire and Dr. Nancy P. Melone School of Business Dean’s Award
- Norma Miller Memorial Scholarship
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Scholarship
- Richard E. Rauh Theatre Award
- R.P. Simmons Family Foundation Scholarship
- Frank Sinatra Memorial Scholarship
- Kathleen Bland Smith Memorial Fellowship
- Margy Snyder Memorial Scholarship
- Steven B. Stein Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Richard B. Tucker Memorial Scholarship
- Nancy and Milton Washington/Point Park University Scholarship
- Froehlich/Roteman Scholarship
- Alfred Brooks Performing Arts Scholarship
- Chester E. Brown Scholarship Fund
- Don Craig Performing Arts Scholarship
- Loti Falk Dance Scholarship
- Dr. Paul S. and Gertrude F. Caplan Conservatory of Performing Arts Endowed Scholarship
- Andrew Bernhard Memorial Fund
- Vincent LaBarbera Scholarship Fund
- William J. Thomas Scholarship Fund
- Anthony J. Dyda, Sr. Memorial Scholarship
- Eberly Family Scholarship
- McCune Foundation Undergraduate Assistantship
- John V. Hopkins Alumni Scholarship
- Roy F. Bates, Sr. Scholarship Fund
- Finkelhor Memorial Scholarship
- Foster Alumni Scholarship
- Charles Quillin Scholarship
- Edward M. Ryan Scholarship
- MARC USA Scholar Award at Point Park University
- Joseph N. Koenig, Jr. Memorial Scholarship
- Vernon Schnare Scholarship Fund
- William K. Leech Educational Fund
- Myron Cope Scholarship Fund
- Rosemarie E. Cibik Scholarship
- Ronald Tassone Memorrial Scholarship
Join us at the annual Scholarship Awards Event
Join us each fall at the annual Scholarship Awards Event, where students, alumni and donors have the ability to meet in person to share their experiences.
The 2015 Student Awards Brunch was held Saturday, Oct. 10, 2015. For more information, visit our Scholarship Awards Event page.