173 shops. 215 eateries. And more than 5,000 businesses in one-half a square mile. Learning in a dynamic, urban environment has its advantages. Here are but a few of them:
- The Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership offers one of the country’s largest high-performance outdoor wireless networks. Even better – each day’s first two-hours are free. Learn more here
- Nearly 170 bus and light rail routes can get you nearly anywhere you want to go.
- Pittsburgh’s three rivers all converge at Point State Park, which features an iconic fountain.
- The Rink at PPG Place is larger than Rockefeller Center’s!
- Several bike trails are available, as well as the chance to kayak along the North Shore.
- Find out more at http://www.downtownpittsburgh.com