You're ready to begin the application process!
Click on your entry status to get started!
- Freshmen | Test Optional Admission
- Transfer, Post-Baccalaureate and Readmit
- Conservatory Applicants
- G.E.D. Applicants
- Home and Cyber Schooled Students
- Dual Enrollment Applicants
- High School Students
You've Applied, What Happens Next?
Check your application status online:
- Applications are processed on a daily basis. You can check your application and admissions status online any time by simply logging in to the application portal.
- Within three to five working days after your application has been processed, your admissions counselor will send a letter acknowledging receipt of application and if applicable, request any missing application items.
Conservatory of Performing Arts applicants:
- Dance, musical theatre or acting programs: Schedule your audition.
- Stage management or technical theatre/design programs: Schedule your interview.
- Cinema production, digital arts or screenwriting programs: Review process for artistic portfolio submission and interview.