Point Park University welcomes applications for admission to our master's and doctoral programs. Please click to explore each program's details.
- No application deadline.
- Convenient class delivery.
- GMAT/GRE scores are
waived for working adults.
- Financial Aid school code: 003357
Point Park University
Graduate & Adult Enrollment
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Leadership and Administration, New Fall 2014
Applications for fall 2014 are now closed, but we encourage you to apply for our next cohort, which will start in fall 2015.
- Clinical-Community Psychology
- Communication Technology
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Curriculum & Instruction with three options: Adult Learning & Training, PA Certification for Supervisor in Curriculum & Instruction, General Concentration
- Educational Administration
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Studies
- Global Security and Intelligence
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- M.B.A. with tracks in Management; International Business; Management Information Systems; Sport, Arts, and Entertainment Management; and Health Systems Management
- M.B.A. in Global Management and Administration
- Organizational Leadership
- Screenwriting and Playwriting (New in Fall 2014) Applications for Fall 2014 are currently closed. Applications for Fall 2015 will be accepted starting in September.
- Secondary Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12
- Special Education Leading to PA Certification in Pre-K through Grade 8
- Special Education leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12
- Teaching and Leadership
- Adult Education and Administration Certificate (Completed completely online)
- School Principal Certificate
Tuition discount available for above post-baccalaureate certificate education students.