Point Park University welcomes applications for admission to our master's and doctoral programs. Please click to explore each program's details.
- No application deadline.
- Convenient class delivery.
- GMAT/GRE scores are
waived for working adults.
- Financial Aid school code: 003357
Point Park University
Graduate & Adult Enrollment
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Applications for the both doctoral programs for the fall 2015 class are now closed. You are welcome to apply for the fall 2016 semester if you wish.
- Clinical-Community Psychology
- Communication Technology
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Curriculum & Instruction with adult learning and training concentration
- Curriculum & Instruction with teaching and leadership concentration
- Curriculum & Instruction with PA supervisor of instruction certificate K-12
- Educational Administration (hybrid/fully online option)
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Studies
- Health Care Administration (fully online option) NEW
- Global Security and Intelligence
- M.B.A. with tracks in Management; International Business; Management Information Systems; Sports, Arts, and Entertainment Management; and Health Systems Management
- M.B.A. in Global Management and Administration
- Media Communication
- Screenwriting and Playwriting Applications for Fall 2015 are currently being accepted.
- Secondary Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12
- Special Education Leading to PA Certification in Pre-K through Grade 8 (hybrid/fully online option)
- Special Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12 (hybrid/fully online option)
Tuition discount available for above post-baccalaureate certificate education students.