Point Park University welcomes applications for admission to our master's and doctoral programs. Please click to explore each program's details.
- No application deadline.
- Convenient class delivery.
- GMAT/GRE scores are
waived for working adults.
- Financial Aid school code: 003357
Point Park University
Office of Graduate Admission
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Leadership and Administration The last day to apply for fall 2016 is April 4.
Applications for the fall 2016 semester are now closed. You are welcome to apply online for the fall 2017 semester.
- Adult Learning and Training*
- Clinical-Community Psychology
- Communication Technology*
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Curriculum & Instruction with teaching and leadership concentration*
- Curriculum & Instruction with PA supervisor of instruction certificate K-12*
- Educational Administration (hybrid/fully online option)
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Studies
- Health Care Administration (offered online only)
- Global Security and Intelligence
- M.B.A.* with tracks in Business Analytics (New for Fall 2016); Energy; Health Systems Management; International Business; Management; Management Information Systems; Sports, Arts, and Entertainment Management.
- M.B.A. in Global Management and Administration
- Media Communication
- Screenwriting and Playwriting
- Secondary Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12
- Special Education Leading to PA Certification in Pre-K through Grade 8 (hybrid/fully online option)
- Special Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12 (hybrid/fully online option)
Tuition discount available for above post-baccalaureate certificate education students.