The School of Communication offers eight undergraduate programs that combine academic study with intensive, real-world experiences to help you launch your communication career. In addition, the school offers an accelerated integrated marketing communications program and a secondary education-mass communication program. Our programs engage you in experiential learning to begin building your portfolio from the first day. It's this hands-on learning that makes our students so highly sought after in the communications field.
- Broadcast production and media management
- Broadcast reporting
- Mass communication
- Multimedia (including new graphic design concentration)
- Public relations and advertising
- Integrated marketing communications (Accelerated Saturday-only program)
- Secondary education-mass communication
The School of Communication offers three graduate programs:
- Master of Arts in media communication
- Master of Arts in communication technology
- Master of Arts / Master of Business Administration
In the M.A. in media communication program, students choose one of three specializations: public relations and advertising, documentary or journalism. In the M.A./M.B.A. program, students choose one of three concentrations: broadcast/digital media management, print/digital media management or public relations and advertising management.