Move Forward in Your Career
With a master's degree from Point Park University's School of Business, you'll gain the experience necessary to not only succeed, but to thrive in your career.
Our faculty have mastered their fields and will provide you with the real-world education you will need to advance professionally. Complete your courses in the evenings and/or on Saturdays at our convenient campus location in Downtown Pittsburgh.
Point Park's School of Business offers the following graduate degree options:
Our M.B.A. program is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education. IACBE is the accrediting body for select programs in Point Park University's School of Business where annual assessments (National Survey of Student Engagement and Student Satisfaction Inventory) of students, programs and outcomes are part of our continuous commitment to academic excellence.
- Concentration options in this 36-credit program are:
- Global Management and Administration
- Health Systems Management
- International Business (fully online option also available)
- Management (fully online option also available)
- Management Information Systems
- Sports, Arts and Entertainment Management
- M.B.A. Tuition Discount: Current Point Park students (new and returning) and alumni as well as employees or members of companies and organizations that have established agreements with the University are eligible for a 25 percent tuition discount.
Our M.A. program will give you a strong foundation in leadership intelligence, the ability to apply appropriate leader development best practices and ethical standards in diverse environments while aligning personal and professional goals with organizational goals.
- Choose from one of two tracks in this 30-credit accelerated program:
- Leadership for Social Innovation
- Leadership and Strategy
In conjunction with Point Park's School of Communication, the School of Business offers a 54-credit concurrent Master of Arts in Media Communication and Master of Business Administration that allows students to obtain both degrees on a part-time basis or in as little as two years going full time.
Our 36-credit online Master of Science in health care administration and management equips current health care professionals — and those seeking a new career in the health care field — with the tools and skills needed to successfully plan, direct and coordinate medical and health services.
Interdiscipinary: Ph.D. in Community Engagement
The Ph.D. in community engagement will prepare you for outreach and partnership work in civic, business and community organizations. Complete this 54-credit program in three academic years (attending class one night per week) or possibly less depending on whether you are transferring in any post-master's credits.