A Real-World, Career-Focused Education
All About Academics
Explore Point Park
More passionate, more professional, more real world — this is the essence of a Point Park University education. Knowledge can come from books and lectures, but learning reaches a new level when it’s hands-on, active and career-focused.
Our dynamic, urban campus provides every opportunity for high-level learning and professional development within our:
- 80 undergraduate majors and programs;
- 17 master's degrees; and
- Doctoral program in leadership and administration.
The Point Park Difference
Point Park University stands apart from other universities for its:
- Campus in Downtown Pittsburgh, giving you easy access to internship and career opportunities in a world-class city;
- More than 130 full-time faculty with extensive work experience and connections in their industry; and
- Small class sizes (15 to 20 students on average) and student-to-faculty ratio of 13:1.
The real-world, career-focused education you will receive at Point Park University will encourage you to embrace new ways of thinking while preparing you to enter — or advance — in your career field.