The Department of Performing Arts Community Classes at Point Park University offers NON-CREDIT classes in theater, dance and music for adults, teenagers and college students. Part of the Conservatory of Performing Arts, we operate several programs:
Fall Term: 2015 non-credit class schedule - Sept. 8 to Dec. 8, 2015
OPEN HOUSE the first week. Try any or as many classes the first week for free. Stop in our office, 709 LH, for details.
- Community Classes in Performing Arts (dance, acting and singing)
- Pre-Professional Dance Program (for high school students and older)
- International Summer Dance - June 20 to July 30, 2016 (3 or 6 weeks)
- Summer Dance Workshop - July 18 to July 29, 2016 (2 weeks)
- Screenwriting Camp - July 4 -8, 2016 (1 week)
- Camp Hollywood - July 11 - 21, 2016 (2 weeks) (Program full; taking applications for waiting list)
- Traditional Animation Workshop - July 18 - 22, 2016 (1 week)
- Digital Animation Workshop - July 25 - 29, 2016 (1 week)
- Sound Camp "The Art of Sound" - TBD (1 week)
To request a class schedule by mail or receive further information about our programs, please contact us:
Performing Arts Community Classes
Point Park University
201 Wood St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Director: Michael Shahen
Assistant to Director: Lesa Donati
ABOUT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
Please DO NOT make a payment until you are registered and have a University ID number/ account. All credit card payments must be placed into your Community Class Account. The University will no longer accept credit card payments directly. We have arranged for a third party vendor to accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover Card when payment is made online through QuickPay. You will be charged a 2.55% service fee by the vendor for this service. This fee will be in addition to tuition charges.
Payment by E-Check (your debit card) will be available online at no cost to the payer. Since the system does not inform us of your online payment or show up immediately, please email, fax or mail in a copy of your payment receipt. Thank you.
- To pay online access PointWeb.
- Select Guest Button
- Enter ID# and Date of Birth
- Click Community Classes/ISD Button
- Enter Amount
- Enter Payment Information
- Mail or fax (412-392-3803) a copy of receipt to our office so we can update our records.