Point Park University welcomes applications for admission to our master's and doctoral programs. Please click to explore each program's details.
- No application deadline.
- Convenient class delivery.
- GMAT/GRE scores are
waived for working adults.
- Financial Aid school code: 003357
Point Park University
Graduate & Adult Enrollment
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Leadership and Administration Applications for the fall 2015 class are now closed. You are welcome to apply for the fall 2016 semester if you wish.
- Community Engagement, NEW for fall 2015
- Clinical-Community Psychology
- Communication Technology
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Curriculum & Instruction with adult learning and training concentration
- Curriculum & Instruction with teaching and leadership concentration
- Curriculum & Instruction with PA supervisor of instruction certificate K-12
- Educational Administration (hybrid/fully online option)
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Studies
- Health Care Administration (fully online option) NEW
- Global Security and Intelligence
- M.B.A. with tracks in Management; International Business; Management Information Systems; Sports, Arts, and Entertainment Management; and Health Systems Management
- M.B.A. in Global Management and Administration
- Media Communication
- Screenwriting and Playwriting Applications for Fall 2015 are currently being accepted.
- Secondary Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12
- Special Education Leading to PA Certification in Pre-K through Grade 8 (hybrid/fully online option)
- Special Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12 (hybrid/fully online option)
Tuition discount available for above post-baccalaureate certificate education students.