Many alumni and friends have provided generous support for students by establishing an endowed scholarship or award. With each gift comes a personal story.
Some scholarships honor family members who built the foundation for the success of future generations. Others reflect the donor’s gratitude for their own student experience.
Whatever the inspiration for giving, the need has never been more urgent.
Learn more about how you can establish or contribute to a scholarship fund at Point Park. Contact Penny Schnarrs, senior director, communications and constituent relations at 412-392-8060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships and Awards
- Jon A. and Donna L. Boscia Scholarship Fund
- Deloitte and Touche LLP Scholarship
- Thomas W. Golonski Family Undergraduate Scholarship Fund
- William Randolph Hearst Endowed Scholarship Fund
- George E. Marin Information Technology and Business Undergraduate Scholarship
- Dr. Timothy W. McGuire and Dr. Nancy P. Melone School of Business Dean’s Award
- Norma Miller Memorial Scholarship
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Scholarship
- Richard E. Rauh Theatre Award
- R.P. Simmons Family Foundation Scholarship
- Frank Sinatra Memorial Scholarship
- Kathleen Bland Smith Memorial Fellowship
- Margy Snyder Memorial Scholarship
- Steven B. Stein Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Richard B. Tucker Memorial Scholarship
- Nancy and Milton Washington/Point Park University Scholarship
- Froehlich/Roteman Scholarship
- Alfred Brooks Performing Arts Scholarship
- Chester E. Brown Scholarship Fund
- Don Craig Performing Arts Scholarship
- Loti Falk Dance Scholarship
- Dr. Paul S. and Gertrude F. Caplan Conservatory of Performing Arts Endowed Scholarship
- Andrew Bernhard Memorial Fund
- Vincent LaBarbera Scholarship Fund
- William J. Thomas Scholarship Fund
- Anthony J. Dyda, Sr. Memorial Scholarship
- Eberly Family Scholarship
- McCune Foundation Undergraduate Assistantship
- John V. Hopkins Alumni Scholarship
- Roy F. Bates, Sr. Scholarship Fund
- Finkelhor Memorial Scholarship
- Foster Alumni Scholarship
- Charles Quillin Scholarship
- Edward M. Ryan Scholarship
- MARC USA Scholar Award at Point Park University
- Joseph N. Koenig, Jr. Memorial Scholarship
- Vernon Schnare Scholarship Fund
- William K. Leech Educational Fund
- Myron Cope Scholarship Fund
- Rosemarie E. Cibik Scholarship
Join us each fall at the annual Scholarship Awards Dinner, where students, alumni and donors have the ability to meet in person to share their experiences.
SAVE THE DATE
The 2014 Student Awards Dinner will be held Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2014, in the Lawrence Hall Ballroom. Stay tuned for more details!